Monday, April 11, 2011

AHA! Journal Week 1

Visual symbols greatly affect my life on a daily basis.  There are so many visual symbols in the world.  One type of symbol I see a lot of is company and product logos.  Every morning when I get up I see the LG logo on my television.  When I see products with the LG logo I trust their quality because I have purchased LG products before and they have worked very well.  The visual symbols of company and product logos affect the products I use and where I choose to shop.
Another visual symbol I see on a daily basis is stop signs.  I am so used to seeing a bright red sign in the shape of a octagon.  When I see this red octagon I immediately think stop.  The red is used to grab your attention and warn you so that you are able to remain safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment